PAIN: Angel PAIN: Angel

Not very original.

I honestly cannot believe this is on the front page.

A Men's Room Monologue A Men's Room Monologue

Good

It was pretty funny, nothing amazing. But those hand driers absolutely work if you aren't a moron...you can't just let your hands hang you know, you have to rub the...that's like putting a paper towel over your hands and expecting it to do all the work.

Review: Alien vs Predator Review: Alien vs Predator

Blah

Your "humor" is absolutely lost on me...the points you make are very bland and your allusions were terribly chosen....lassie vs flipper ? All in all I found the flash terribly boring.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Punk Music

I really dont like punk, seeing as its the center of this game, I really dont like this game. I suppose it's well made and such, but it is in not to my liking.

Evil-Dog responds:

why do you waste your time trynig something called PUNK-o-matic if you hate punk music?
That's one of the dumbest thing anyone could do.

::gunny bunny:: ::gunny bunny::

Do they shoot back?

Or is this game just incredibly easy? Good work i guess, but i dunno if its worthy of a 4.43.

Uss Enterprise: A Cadet's Uss Enterprise: A Cadet's

Haha

i fucked riker up with that acid. Fun game.

Call me, Seinfeild Call me, Seinfeild

United Nations

Yeah, I knew it was south africa, you twit. there was a problem with the layering and i was only submitting it so i could link it to someone, i dont give a damn if im wasting your time. stay awake through the boredome???? It was a fucking second long.

hamishmanie responds:

What are you talking about. Does this have any thing to do with the piece of music???????????????