PAIN: Angel PAIN: Angel

Not very original.

I honestly cannot believe this is on the front page.

A Men's Room Monologue A Men's Room Monologue

Good

It was pretty funny, nothing amazing. But those hand driers absolutely work if you aren't a moron...you can't just let your hands hang you know, you have to rub the...that's like putting a paper towel over your hands and expecting it to do all the work.

Review: Alien vs Predator Review: Alien vs Predator

Blah

Your "humor" is absolutely lost on me...the points you make are very bland and your allusions were terribly chosen....lassie vs flipper ? All in all I found the flash terribly boring.

The Real Mortal Kombat 1 The Real Mortal Kombat 1

Decent

Eh...the dialouge could have been written a lot better...if you try getting someone to do that for you, I imagine you'd be a bigger success.

Schiavo's Secret Schiavo's Secret

Christ

I seriously, can't even begin to understand, why anyone would want to have a useless human being like Terry Schiavo living. You must be pissed off with the "you ripped off looney toons" reviews, you clearly stated that you were remaking it.

Element trailer Element trailer

Trailor

I haven't watched the flash yet but I put a 10 for sound because you used stabbing westward...I'll finish the restof the review in a minute.

Some of the graphics were amazing, the lady wh fought the angel demon thing, the one that got blown in the face, was my favorite probably.

But it's a trailor, and with out a plot, style looses a lot of points.

American Idle American Idle

Hahaha

Great stuff...you did a great job with recreating the dance.

Bomb Threat 2 Bomb Threat 2

Yawn

Yaaaaawwwwwwnnnn

praising the sun god praising the sun god

Damn

It was awesome, except the face, I can't believe you wasted such a cool flash, by ruining it with the face...you should have spent more time on it.

ensoph responds:

You're right... I won't make that mistake again. Thanks.

Happy Mc-Half-Birthday Happy Mc-Half-Birthday